Your privacy is important to Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc.
Using personal information
Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you gifts for certain donations;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect donation payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Caribbean Media Exchange, Inc.