Why become a CMEx sponsor?
Successful companies and organizations don’t just buy exhibit space at Conferences. They buy ‘EXPOSURE’!
The CMEx Sponsorship Program offers one of the highest visibility packages focused directly at a leveraged target audience, the press. The program is widely acclaimed for its success in recognizing and branding leaders in the travel and hospitality industry. Due to the high statistics regarding the number of impressions gained as a benefit of this program, CMEx sponsors get bang for their bucks!
If you want to be recognized for your commanding position as a market leader in the leisure and hospitality industry, you might want to consider our top conference hosting level. If you need brand recognition at specific events, such as the one day CMEx Press or four-day CMEx conference, you can achieve that as well through the standard four-tiered conference sponsorship program.
Greatest return on the dollar, high visibility to your direct market audience… why wouldn’t you sponsor?
How do the programs work?
- If you would like to host the next CMEx conference simply download and read through the Hosting Program Slide Presentations to understand the conference hosting requirements and the level of recognition your company or organization will receive.
- If you are interested in being a sponsor of the next CMEx conference simply download and read through the Sponsorship Program Slide Presentations to determine the level of recognition your company or organization would like to receive.
- Review the Sponsorship Opportunities List to select any specific item(s) you wish to sponsor. Add up the dollar amount for each event or item and the total dollar figure will determine your sponsorship level and corresponding recognition.
- Return the completed Sponsorship Reservation Form and return to CMEx with a 50% required deposit for all cash item(s) to reserve your sponsorship items. (Note: All item(s) with an in-kind designation do NOT require a 50% deposit).
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions:
- To receive recognition in the next CMEx Program E-Journal (starting in 2011), sponsorships must be purchased no later than six weeks prior to the event. Otherwise, recognition in printed and electronic materials is dependent upon date of reservation and CMEx cannot guarantee inclusion in all items. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or + 1 (201) 861-2056.
- CMEx will be responsible for the planning, production and on-site supervision of all sponsored events.
- CMEx has last approval on all copy materials and reserves the right to require changes to ad copy.
- Sponsorships are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. CMEx cannot guarantee that competitors won’t be co-sponsors.
- All payments received are non-refundable. CMEx reserves the right to re-sell sponsorship for non-payment by above deadlines.
- High resolution logos are required in 4-colour and black & white versions in .eps and .jpg or pdf formats. If suitable logos are not submitted then company name will be used as replacement. Colour logos will be used whenever possible, however CMEx reserves the right to use black & white logos in certain circumstances.
- Should you need any additional information regarding sponsorships, please contact us at + 1 (201) 861-2056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.